Check out New Jersey’s free and low-cost Quit Services, as well as other services and tools from the American Lung Association, American Cancer Society, and American Heart Association.
Also take a look at immediate and long-term benefits of quitting, and the importance of a support system to succeed in quitting.
- Fact sheets
- New Jersey Quit 2 Win Program
- NJ Quit Services (NJ QuitNet®, NJ Quitline, and NJ Quitcenters)
- Video (a profile of two New Jersey residents who succeed in quitting with NJ Quitline and NJ QuitNet®)
- Be Smoke Free in New Jersey: Quit 2 Win White Paper
- Read first-hand accounts of individuals who quit smoking with the help of New Jersey’s Quit Services.
|Are there “safer” cigarettes? Find out the truth to this and other myths about smoking by taking our quiz.||Let us know how this site and its resources helped you, and where we can improve.